Such a Happy little man! . . . I Love that smile! and it was so nice to talk with him on the phone and hear all the new words he can say! We are really looking forward to seeing you again soon!
I can't believe how big he is!!!! What a cute little boy!
How adorable is he?? He has grown in leaps and bounds. Good job you two!!Hugs and kisses
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Such a Happy little man! . . . I Love that smile! and it was so nice to talk with him on the phone and hear all the new words he can say! We are really looking forward to seeing you again soon!
I can't believe how big he is!!!! What a cute little boy!
How adorable is he?? He has grown in leaps and bounds. Good job you two!!
Hugs and kisses
Post a Comment