To my parents, who have now been married for 18 years today!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Its hard to believe that Derek and I have been together now for over half of the time they have been married! This September 14th, Derek and I will have been together for 10 years! (married for 6 years in August). That makes me smile! What an accomplishment!!!!! :) I am so proud!! Nothing is better than being married to your best friend!
When we celebrate our 18th "anniversary", Jadon will be 11 years old! How sad that my sweet little man will be about to enter puberty at that time! When we celebrate our 18th "wedding anniversary", he will be 15! Probably learning to drive, embarrased by his parents, and too cool to laugh at his silly dad or give his mom a hug. Hopefully by then he will be able to sleep through the night! ;)
2 comments:
Watching your children grow is an absolute miracle. . . It seems it passes by in a flash, one day you turn around and they are all adults. Don't waste a moment... not one!!!
Make each moment a wonderful memory, because when they are gone they are gone forever... You learn so much about Love, from Loving and being Loved by your children.
Wow! They're old! Heheeh JUST KIDDING!!! What an accomplishment! You and Derek as well! Buddy and I are lucky we have so many good role models. Lord knows we'll need it! =)
Post a Comment