I always love to watch the snow fall, especially when its alot of big, fat flakes! Theres just something so calm and peaceful about it, and I still feel that childlike excitement everytime it snows! Anyways, miracle of all miracles, we are actually having MORE snow!!! So for our friends and family in warmer climates, I took a few short videos of the snowfall so you can enjoy the beauty with us! Hope you enjoy them!! Unfortunately the videos just do not do the beauty of it any justice. Oh, and the floating christmas tree in the second half is a reflection of our christmas tree in the living room.
1 comment:
That is so nice to see... at least SOMEBODY gets a white Christmas! I envy you!... I like the reflection of the tree on the patio door, too cool! and it goes without saying... HI BEAR!!!!
I have to look at my icicle light tonight. change some fuses I am sure, they crapped out last night. SIGH!!!!
Post a Comment