I decided I wanted to start blogging again, but I forgot how quickly time passes between posts! I feel like I just started this again and its already been a week somehow since I last posted.
I'm glad I blogged though. Ive been slowly going through each post and printing them all, keeping them in a binder. Avery has started reading them. That girl loves to read anyways, but she is enjoying seeing how life was before she was born, and when she was little. And I have to say, I enjoy looking back on all of the posts as well. It brings back so many memories, and things I would have otherwise forgotten.
Life feels really good right now! We aren't crazy busy, we aren't in the car constantly, and we have lots of time together. I know it will end eventually, but for now, i'm trying to soak it all in!
We've been reading The Hunger Games books with Jadon and Avery every evening after Carter goes to bed. We are almost through with the final book. We've watched the movies as we finished each book. The movies are not nearly as good as the books, but that typical of most movies based on books.
Last summer we dubbed "The Summer of Harry Potter." Avery had finished all the Harry Potter books, and was obsessed with anything Harry Potter. So we were watching the movies as a family for her. But then, the rest of us got hooked on them. All summer the kids would watch the movies.
Carter told me today that he wants us to get a little pool, and fill it with water and fish so he can fish in the pool. That kid. He can make me want to lose my mind one minute, then look at me cutely the next and I melt.
Anyways, again, another post thats all over the place. Thats kindof how my thoughts are lately... all over the place! ;)
My back has been bugging me again. Its been bugging me off and on since my physical therapy back when Avery was in preschool. But usually when i'd lift things wrong or bend weird. But its been hurting me a lot lately. I've been doing my stretches more, and doing core strengthening exercises, but it still sometimes will bug me. It was bugging me at the end of last week (today is Sunday). I took it easy over the weekend,did a lot of stretching, and yesterday it was feeling really good and this morning I woke up and thought I was back to normal again. Then for some reason around lunchtime, it started hurting again. I immediately started my stretches, but that didn't help, and now i'm in misery again. I can barely do anything. I am relying on everyone else to do everything, and it just about kills me. I was so frustrated this evening as I was doing my stretches that I was tearing up because of frustration. I'm trying to think of what I could have done to make it hurt again, but I come up with nothing. I was bending over a little, but thats life. I wasn't picking up any heavy objects, or any objects for that matter. I feel broken.
No comments:
Post a Comment