Tuesday, January 13, 2015

12 weeks!

12 Weeks today! Wasn't sure i'd make it this far, but so far so good!

I realize my last post was very whiny and complainy..... It was a bad day, I was feeling pretty horrible and down. Not feeling well for so long can really start to wear on you.

So last night was my last progesterone suppository and last baby asprin. THANK GOODNESS! Glad those suppositories are done! I'll start progesterone shots in my heiney in 4 weeks.

So some of you may have already heard the results of my blood draw 2 weeks ago. Everything came back negative (meaning no trisomy or downs) so that is good. Being "older", my chances are not much greater of having a baby with down syndrome (doctor said just a third of a percent) but I was still worried nonetheless. Also found out this little one is another boy! I'm a little disappointed because we both had lots of girl names picked that we liked.... but boy names are stupid. We can't really find anything that we like. We aren't into the weird names... not really into the uncommon names either (which are often weird)..... I don't seem to like boys names that are longer than about 6 or 7 letters..... some of the ultra popular current names are cute but are in fact ultra popular, so I wouldn't do that..... not doing family names....not doing a Jr. either...... all the names I kindof like Derek associates with something else, like a sports person that i've never heard of. ;)  Its a good thing that we have awhile to figure a name out because i'm afraid its going to take us the whole time to come up with something.
Jadon's name was easy. We decided on Jayden for a boy back before we were even married, and before it was more popular. By the time Jadon was born, it was becoming popular so we chose a spelling that would set him apart from all the other "Jaydens".... Jadon is actually in the Bible.
Avery's was easy. We met at Avery Park. :)
This time...... no idea whatsoever! Derek said he would almost just like to stick 100 names into a hat and draw a name out. I dunno, but it might end up coming to that if we can't think of something!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! You're allowed a whiney post every now and again, and even the last one wasn't really even whiney.

You could always name him Ashley ;).