Well now that all next of kin have been informed and the cats out of the bag, I can blog again! ;)
I haven't had much to blog about in the last month+ anyways because I've spent most of December laying on the couch. I'm finally feeling better though, and I feel like I've had a little more energy in the past few days..... could be that I've been able to sleep in since there's no school?
Anyways, the first few weeks of December were awful. I was nauseated constantly and sometimes starving at the same time (which is a really terrible sensation.) I had zero energy, and I napped several times a day and was still ready for bed at night! The no energy thing was killing me! Its unlike me to lay on the couch all day, and the house has suffered. Luckily I have a strong support system aka my husband, and even though he'd work all day, he'd come home and take care of the house and the kids and the dog. He's pretty special and amazing! :)
Anyways, its hard to believe the year is almost over, and i'm anxious to see what next year holds. Hopefully good things!
1 comment:
:D Whoohoo!
Post a Comment