Thursday, February 27, 2014

Busy busy busy

We've been a busy clan here. Every day of the week is filled with something!
Jadon has been doing basketball, and while he likes it, he has already lost interest (thanks a lot ADD.)  So he is trying out track and field next. Not sure if he'll like that either, but he needs to burn off energy, and i'd rather he tried lots of new things now so he can decide for himself later on what he likes and doesn't like.

Avery does tumbling and she loves it! I asked her if she wanted to do something else and she said no, just tumbling. So tumbling it is!

Almost 2 weeks ago we traded in my car and got a minivan! Yeah, laugh it up, I know the rep minivans have, but I LOVE it! Not only does it smell wonderful, like a new car, but it has heated seats, a backup camera, a moon roof and many many many more things. It drives like my old civic did, and its soooooo convenient. The deciding factor between a minivan and an SUV was the fact that the kids can get into the minivan by themselves easily, and it has a ton more space than an SUV. We were quite surprised at the amount of space. And, now I like driving again.... for now. ;)

We have a birthday coming up! My baby boy is going to turn SEVEN in a couple weeks!!! SEVEN!!! When and how did this happen so quickly!?!? What a big guy he is becoming! While he can be a handful sometimes, he makes me smile every day and I love him to pieces!
So since last year was a very mellow year for celebrating birthdays, we are having big parties this year! We are inviting all the boys in his class to come over.... which means I may be just a little out of my mind. If all the boys come, then there will be 18 seven year old boys in my house at one time!!! Lord help us!!!!!!!

No comments: