I've been accepted into a large craft bazaar in December! I'm so excited! I'm going to be a very busy bee until then, fullfilling tutu orders for Sunnypatch, orders from my website, as well as making lots of tutu's and things for the craft bazaar!
Its imperative that I stay organized, otherwise my sanity may leave me! I've already got a checklist made of what tutu colors i'm going to make, and the sizes, and the number of tutu's i'm making. I'm going to order some new, more professional looking business cards also!
I'm going to need lots of hangers with the clips on them.... i dont know what those are called.... so if anyone has any extras, i'll take them!
It will be good for me to stay really busy since fall has arrived and with it the typical Oregon rain. Already i'm terribly missing summer and sunshine.... it will be a very long fall/winter/spring this year.... a good reason to keep super busy!
After my last post about feeling overwhelmed trying to juggle a million different things, I came across a blog of a lady with young daughters, who irronically also is a stay-at-home mom and makes/sells tutus. She had posted a very similar post to mine about trying to juggle all the things a stay-at-home mom does, as well as her tutu business. Really made me feel better knowing that i'm not the only one feeling like i'm constantly being pulled in 50 different directions.
Avery's sleeping somewhat better the last few nights, although still waking up, and we have come to the conclusion that we think she has suddenly developed a fear of the dark. Last night at 1:30am when she woke up, I went to her and did the usual.... laid her back down, rubbed her tummy for a minute to sooth her, then quietly told her i was going back to bed and it was time for her to go back to sleep and that jadon was asleep in the room next to her, and mommy and daddy were just down the hall. As soon as I left her room she started wailing again. This time Derek went to her, and turned on her bedroom lamp and reassured her for a minute, and she was fine since he left the lamp on the rest of the night. Which brings us to the conclusion that she's scared of the dark.
We've also been having hitting issues. Not the parents. The kids. Both kids have been hitting each other alot lately. I know its their ages, but we never had this problem with Jadon when he was Avery's age.... probably because he didnt have a sibling to compete with and have to share toys with. But now, they are both offenders.
Jadons had a couple of rough weeks. We are thinking that its schedule related. This is how our typical weeks have been going- Starting with Saturday. Saturday he is usually a good boy. Sunday, he does a complete turn around and is a beast. Monday and tuesday are very similar to Sunday, but then wednesday through friday he is good again. So, we are thinking that since the weekend comes and messes up his routine a little, he gets bent out of shape, then by midweek he's out of that slump because we're back into a routine again. Makes complete sense to me. Kids thrive on predictability, routine. And i'm seeing this more and more with my kids. Its just sad when he has bad days because wed-friday he is the sweetest kid.... loving, obeying, enjoyable to be around, etc. But those bad days make both Derek and I want to rip our hair out. I thank God for those good days, and I hope that we will start seeing more and more of those good days as he gets older!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment