I can't believe I forgot to mention in my last post today that we got a few smiles from Avery today... and i'm not talking about the sleep smiles, or gas smiles... i'm talking real smiles! Today's her 1 month birthday, so its fitting that today we'd get our first smiles! Jadon didnt smile at us until he was 7 weeks old... unless you go by his gestational age, then he was only 2 weeks old. ;)
She's also been doing alot of "talking" lately, and i'm so excited, I just got her on camera talking! By the way, that is her absolute favorite place to lay- on the couch where we change her diapers.... she will lay there for a long time just looking around from side to side.... we arent sure why she likes that spot so much, but we imagine its because theres a lamp on each side of the couch that she can look at..???? Dunno.... whatever the reason, we love to lay her there because she just lays there happily cooing and other than that, we hardly hear a peep out of her! :)
We've been talking to Jadon about Christmas lately because he doesnt remember from last year. Anyways, he thinks that Christmas is a person. Tonight when I was tucking him into bed, I was laying there talking with him and he said "... and Christmas will come in a car!"
Let me just say, I love my kids!
2 comments:
That is soo cool! We can't wait until we get to meet her in person.
Those kids are SOOO cute! We can't wait until we get to come and visit again, and meet our new little grand daughter and see Jadon again.
Post a Comment