My next story is just amazing to me. Jadon makes a filthy at all meals, so we strip him down to his diaper most of the time, and let him make as much mess as he wants. Afterwards though, cleanup is a disaster! He manages to get food all the way to his feet, on his legs, in his diaper, on his back, and then from the chest up he is completely covered in his meal. As we clean him, a good portion of it falls on the floor, so after i'm done cleaning him, I grab a rag, and crawl around on the floor wiping up all the crumbs and mess. Well yesterday I was folding clean towels, and Jadon grabbed one of the clean towels, went over to the linoleum and started "wiping" the floor!!! The amazing thing to me is that he is beginning to comprehend these everyday things now and remember them! It is just so cute! Oh, and he calls our cats "sss." (not like hissing) Pretty much any word that you say that has an "s" in it, he picks up on it right away and says "sss". But today the cats walked by him and he actually called them "sss".
I love being a mom!!!
2 comments:
Awww... When I got to the part where he reached for the towel, Alex said "oh, he is mirroring" before I could read the rest of the story. Too sweet!
Keep the posts coming Alicia! We enjoy hearing about Jadon!
Hey, we bought some cute swim shorts for Jadon. But we bought them for Christmas. Unfortunately, we never got around to mailing them. What size does he wear now? Email me at agoertsg@campus.hpu.edu
and... a HI from my resident IT guy to yours... :)
What a little man. Maybe he will be like his dad and eat eat eat and never look like he does!!
I love it that he copying you, so see he does pay attention.
Now get him to pick up his toys and do the dishes!!
Ha ha
Being a parent is the best thing in the whole world next to being a gramma. Enjoy it they grow fast!
Love Gramma Karla
Post a Comment