Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The countdown is on!

Today is Jadon's 11 month birthday, only 1 month left to go until the big #1!! The countdown is on!! We are feeling both excited and sad.... where has the year gone??!! Our plans are to have just a party with family only since he will not remember it anyways!

Also, we have tooth #7 coming in, and possibly tooth #8 as well! So he wants to chew on EVERYTHING! I will be so glad when this teething business is finished! ;)

We started session 2 of his swimming lessons this week, and im not sure if I mentioned before, but last session he was the only kid in class. This session there are 6 kids so far (including two women that were in our childbirthing class!), so it should be alot more fun with more people in class!

So we got to look at both mine and Derek's baby pictures recently, and we have come to the conclusion that Jadon looks very much like Derek did when he was a baby, but with my smile. We could not have asked for a cuter baby! He is such a blessing to us!

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Alicia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, I'm crying my eyes out! The song got me and then the smile. Where has the time gone? I can't believe it. I'm so proud of you Derek & Alicia, you have blessed us beyond belief. Love, Mom